The Cooking School: Interactive Classes with Tastes
- January 18th, 2013
The Asian Melting Pot: Makan-Lah!
Come experience a Malay eating extravaganza in this class with Chef Linda Tay Esposito. An amazing cuisine, Malay food incorporates lots of aromatics, ginger, spices and herbs.
- Cucur Udang – Prawn Fritters with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Ayam Percik – Coconut, Ginger and Tamarind Grilled Chicken
- Nasi Lemak – Coconut Rice, Sambal, Egg, Fried Anchovies, Cucumber and Peanuts in Banana Leaf
- Kale Cincalok Salad – Raw Greens with Fermented Krill Dressing
- ABC – Shaved Ice with Adzuki Beans, Corn, Palm Sugar and Coconut Milk