- December 14th, 2017
5:30 – 8:00 pm
Mercantile and Art Gallery
Celebrate the upcoming holidays with your besties! Join us as this popular evening event returns, featuring little pleasures for face and body, refreshments, gifts and more. Hosted by the Mercantile and Healing Arts Center & Spa, it’s a night to relax, indulge and enjoy yourself with friends before the winter whirlwind begins. And it’s for a great cause: a portion of the night’s proceeds go to Redwood Empire Food Bank, helping avoid hunger during the holidays.
- Skin consultations by emerginC Scientific Organics
- Mini makeovers by Christina Choi Cosmetics
- ‘Wow Brow’ demonstration by NuFace
- Personalized aromatherapy blending
- Chair massages*
- Kathy Kamei Jewelry Trunk Show
- 2 drink tickets
- Light snacks
- Goodie bag
- Raffle tickets, sold to benefit the Redwood Empire Food Bank. Prizes include: One night’s stay at Cavallo Point Dinner for two at Murray Circle 60-minute organic massage at the Healing Arts Center & Spa Kathy Kamei Jewelry
$30 (pre-sale) / $45 (at the door)
* Limited availability for chair massages, sign up at the event on a first-come, first-served basis.