An ideal destination for kids
Family Discovery Package
This summer, come explore Cavallo Point and more. Both kids and adults enjoy miles of hiking and biking by day here in the Golden Gate National Park, then their choice of an in-room movie each night. Expand the fun with exciting add-ons in Sausalito and San Francisco sure to engage the entire family. It's a summer to remember! (And did we mention kids eat free?)
Cavallo Point is an ideal destination for kids and families to enjoy the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. The grassy expanse of our parade ground lawn is perfect for running around, tossing a ball, flying kites or having a family picnic – all while enjoying stunning views of San Francisco. Next door, sharing our secluded cove, is the popular Bay Area Discovery Museum, recognized as one of the best children's museums in America.
Here nature thrives. Our back yard is 75,000 acres of the Golden Gate National Park with built-in kid fun like hiking and beachcombing. But San Francisco and her attractions are just across the bridge. There, other family-friendly events, cultural experiences, museums, sights and adventures are abundant. Kids love Cavallo Point, and we welcome them warmly!
Here are even more opportunities for family fun:
- Experience the Bay Area Discovery Museum, right next door
- Muir Woods
- Enjoy the Exploratorium, home to fascinating scientific adventures
- Explore the marina and waterfront
- Run and play on the parade ground
- Discover the Golden Gate Bridge from the bottom up
- Get out on the water on a ferry to San Francisco or just to sail
- Pet sheep, milk goats and chase chickens at Slide Ranch
- Enjoy hundreds of kid-friendly Bay Area restaurants and cafés