Flourish: Achieve Your Best Self
November 14 – 17
Thursday – Sunday
What does it mean to you to "achieve your best self?" We all wish to manifest our greatest potential, live according to our highest purpose, and exude radiant wellness – but where do we begin and how do we get there?
Join Dr. Brad Jacobs, Cavallo Point's resident integrative medicine doctor as he shares the science and his work over 15 years with hundreds of patients and Fortune 50 corporate executives. Experience Dr. Brad's step-by-step approach to achieve your personal best self. After completing Dr. Brad's 6 Pillars of Healthy Living assessment, each participant learns the real obstacles to personal success. Then, through a series of experiences, you identify your areas of strength and passion. Finally, you develop a step-by-step personal plan for flourishing that enables you create a life of achievement and fulfillment. Your plan integrates physical well-being with your passions, values, lifestyle and purpose.
Hosted by Dr. Brad in concert with other experts, retreat topics include:
Dr. Brad's 6 Pillars of Healthy Living
- Active Living
- Healthy Eating
- Restorative Sleep
- Effects of Attitude, Mood, and Emotions
- Effective Communication Skills and Vital Social Connections
- Finding Passion and Meaning
- The power of what is not said, through somatic communication. Experience a unique horse-whispering exercise in the Marin Headlands, featuring equine specialist, John du Perry, founder of EQuidology.
- Connect your head with your heart through the Five Rhythms. This form of moving meditation makes you more aware and alive.
- Meet Kelly Corrigan, New York Times best-selling author of The Middle Place. Prepare to laugh hysterically, cry and celebrate the magic of the ordinary. Kelly is the poster child of "Achieving Your Best Self."
Bradly Jacobs, MD, MPH – Cavallo Point Healing Arts Center & Spa
601 Murray Circle | Fort Baker | Sausalito, CA 94965
Phone: 415.339.2692 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org