10. View and try-on a selection of couture wedding gowns from the brand new boutique bridal shop And Something Blue, and while you are at it peruse the playful and fun flower girl apparel from Tutu Couture!
9. Taste a brand new selection of canapes by Chef Daniel Guerrini and take home sweet treats from a house-made candy station, compliments of Ethan Howard, both of Cavallo Point. Sip on Iron Horse Wedding Cuvee and a selection of wines from One Hope with 50% of proceeds going to cancer research while you snack
8. Find the perfect wedding band set with Deja and Co
7. Groove out to music from our amazing talent with the Keith Johnson All Stars and Boutique DJ’s
6. Test your luck by trying to win amazing raffle prizes including a one night stay at Cavallo Point, $500 off gift certificate for package of your choice from Weddings on Film, and more!
5. Get a make-up tutorial from Christina Choi Cosmetics, and meet premier wedding hair and make-up stylist Sarah Hyde of sHe
4. Have Andria of Lilikoi Designs give you a letterpress demonstration, and check out the chalkboard art of Courtney Cargile
3. Be inspired by beautiful tabletop designs by Katheen Deery and Wine Country Party and Events
2. Hang out in the groom’s lounge with great furnishings supplied by Milk Glass Vintage Rentals and libations from Trumer, and Lagunitas. While you are there, learn the art of cigar rolling with Oye!
1. Give up on trying to plan for a weekend far away, and instead make it a staycation at Cavallo Point and sneak in a lot of great wedding planning while you are at it!