Cooking School Closed for Kitchen Improvements Sept. 20 – Oct. 31
Please note that the Cooking School will be closed from September 20 – October 31 while we make improvements to the kitchen. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Cooking School: Interactive Classes with Tastes
- November 13th, 2013
Sides, Sides, Sides
If you're unsure what to serve as a side or tired of the same holiday dish, we will show you different sides to accompany each of your main courses – some new, some tried and true (but with a new twist). We promise – the green bean casserole is not on our menu!
- Potato and Asian Pear Gratin, with Fennel Cream and Prosciutto
- Bitter Greens with Delicata Squash, Pancetta and Sherry Vinaigrette
- Roasted Parsnips and Kale with Almonds and Capricious Goat Cheese
- Sausage, Spinach, Fennel and Leek Stuffing
- Wheat berry Salad with Dried Cranberries, Coconut, Hazelnuts and Sage
$65 / person + tax
photo: andrew weeks