Cooking School Closed for Kitchen Improvements Sept. 20 – Oct. 31
Please note that the Cooking School will be closed from September 20 – October 31 while we make improvements to the kitchen. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Cooking School: Interactive Classes with Tastes
- September 27th, 2013
Tradition has it that true paella in Valencia is cooked only by men, over an open fire, fueled by orange and pine branches and pine cones. We'll have to adjust that a bit. Join us for a Paella Party featuring traditional paella prepared by a medley of guests (that's you) over a not-so-open fire.
- Blue Cheese Croquettes
- Piquillo Peppers stuffed with Albacore Confit
- Tetilla Cheese with Olive Tapenade
- Serrano Ham with Dried Apricots Drizzled with Smoked Honey
- Lamb, Eggplant, White Bean and Roasted Pepper Paella
- Traditional Seafood Paella
$75 / person + tax