5:30 – 8:00 pm
Mercantile and Art Gallery
The popular BFF Night returns to brighten your winter evening. Together, the Mercantile and Healing Arts Center & Spa welcome you and your friends for fun, refreshments, gifts and more. Little luxuries include beauty indulgences for face and body, plus new enticements for you to enjoy. In the spotlight is the Sparkle Foundation, which receives a portion of the night's proceeds.
- Skincare consultations by emerginC Scientific Organics
- Mini makeovers by Christina Choi Cosmetics
- ‘Wow Brow’ demonstration by NuFace
- Chair massages*
- ODE Natural Beauty and Culinary by McEvoy Ranch
- Tarot card reading
- Waffles & Honey Trunk Show
- 2 drink tickets for BFF-tinis and light refreshments
- Gift bag
$35 (pre-sale) / $50 (at the door)
* Limited availability for chair massages, sign up during the event on a first come, first serve basis.
About the Sparkle Foundation
Women helping women, the Sparkle Foundation envisions creating a world where all women and children have a sparkle in their eyes. Based on Novato, the group gives 100% of its donations directly to women and children, in whatever way best meets their specific needs, with dignity and purpose.