Family Fun: Bay Area Discovery Museum
Featuring creative outdoor and indoor activities for children ages 6 months to 10 years old, the Bay Area Discovery Museum engages, delights, and educates through connections with the local environment and the diverse communities that live here. Programs include hands-on art, science, and environmental exhibits, as well as spring and summer camps, performances, special events, and cultural festivals — all with a focus on fun!
Located in Fort Baker, just a short walk from Cavallo Point, the museum is open from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, Wednesday - Sunday (plus Memorial Day and Labor Day).
- Accommodations in your choice of Historic or Contemporary rooms or suites
- Admission for two to the Bay Area Discovery Museum
- Option to purchase additional tickets at check-in
Plus you’ll also enjoy a wide array of luxurious amenities and services.*
- 24/7 fitness center
- Daily morning yoga classes
- Weekend guided hikes
- Vintage electric bikes
- Daily coffee, tea & pastries (7:00 – 10:00 am)
- Welcome beverage at check-in
- Bellman & concierge services
- Valet & self-parking
- Lexus vehicles available for guest use
- Shuttle service to Rodeo Beach and Sausalito Ferry Terminal, Wednesday - Sunday
- WiFi & hard-wired internet access in your guest room
Terms & Conditions: Packages may not be combined with other offers. Subject to availability; blackout dates may apply. *Additional amenities and services are included in a per night, per guest room $45 resort fee.