General Wedding Information
Cavallo Point Activities
For multi-day events, our Concierge can provide recommendations to augment your wedding festivities beyond one single celebration. Whether you want to plan a weekend-long wedding affair for your guests or just provide suggestions of activities for your guests to enjoy on their own while they're here, our 415.339.4719 to get you started with the following arrangements:
- Rehearsal dinners
- Post-wedding day brunches
- Historical walks of the property
- Hikes tailored for the size and activity level of your group
- Private or group yoga classes
- Sailing and yachting tours
- Kayaking beneath the Golden Gate Bridge
- Spa appointments for groups or individuals
- Cooking School classes
- Wine and food tastings and/or pairings
- Wine country tours of Napa or Sonoma Valleys
- Rose petal turndown service – perfect for newlyweds
Our Catering Manager is happy to arrange a ceremony rehearsal for you and your wedding party at no additional fee. Rehearsal times are confirmed up to three weeks before your wedding, at a time that avoids other booked events. Ceremony rehearsals are normally one hour long. Please contact the Catering Manager in advance to make arrangements.
Rehearsal Dinner or Farewell Brunch
Cavallo Point is pleased to host your rehearsal dinner or farewell brunch. For pricing, venue and menu options, please inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wedding Menu Tasting
We are pleased to offer a sample menu tasting for weddings with a Food & Beverage minimum of $18,000. Tastings are offered by appointment Monday – Friday from 11 am – 3 pm based on availability. Tastings should be held 4-8 weeks before the event, based on the seasonal availability of selected menus and your wedding date. Tasting selections will include two canapés, two starters (i.e., appetizer, soup or salad) and two entrées. Tastings are limited to four people (including the Wedding Coordinator).