Cozy atmosphere, creative cocktails
Just like its namesake Farley, the popular San Francisco Chronicle comic-strip character created by the late Phil Frank, Farley Bar is a Bay Area favorite. Understated and relaxing, it offers a small-plate menu, creative cocktails, cozy fireplaces, leather club chairs, and a bar crafted from a fallen tree. Farley Bar's merry mix of lodge guests and locals provides the social heart of Cavallo Point.
- Sunday–Thursday 11 am–11 pm
- Friday & Saturday 11 am–12 am
Menu & Beverage List
Live Music Mondays
Join us every Monday from 7:30 pm–9:30 pm in Farley Bar for an evening of vibrant live music. Complimentary – all are welcome!
- May 6 Mark Holzinger duo (gypsy jazz)
- May 13 Bob Crawford duo (latin jazz)
- May 20 Gabriel Navia/Fito Reinoso (flamenco, son, latin)
- May 27 Scott Foster duo (jazz)
Farley Bar at Cavallo Point – the Lodge at the Golden Gate
601 Murray Circle | Fort Baker | Sausalito, California 94965