"The cool grey city of love." — George Sterling
Here are answers to frequently asked questions at Cavallo Point:
Reservation Confirmations, Deposit & Guarantee Policy
One night's deposit required to guarantee accommodations.
Cancellations & Charges
- 72-hour cancellation policy.
- Minimum-night stays over certain holidays.
- Rates based on single/double occupancy & subject to change.
- Children 17 years & under are complimentary.
Check-In / Check-Out Time
- Check-in time: 4 pm
- Check-out time: 12 noon
Payments & Other Charges
All major credit cards accepted:
- American Express
Taxes & Fees
Cavallo Point Lodge's overnight guests are subject to a 14% fee on lodging. This fee is a National Park Service Utility and Transportation fee plus an Environmental Programming & Sustainability Fee assessed by Cavallo Point Lodge. Cavallo Point Lodge is exempt from City, County or State Occupancy (Hotel) Taxes.
Cavallo Point Lodge is pleased to include the following services and amenities in a per night, per guest room $28 resort fee:
- Valet and self parking
- WiFi and hard-wired internet access in your guest room and throughout property
- Access to fitness suite
- Morning yoga class
- Daily scheduled shuttle to and from Sausalito
Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
Cavallo Point welcomes guests with disabilities. ADA lodging is available.
- Laundry & dry cleaning services.
- Bellman & Concierge services.
- Shuttle service to Sausalito is available daily, 9 am–5 pm.
- Service to and from San Francisco is available daily.
- Before 9 am and after 5:30 pm, shuttle will run based on availability and occupancy.
- There are no runs to SFO, OAK or any other airports.
To San Francisco
|Depart from Building 601 Valet Stand||Destination||Arrive|
|9:00 am||Union Square (Post & Powell side of Westin Saint Francis)||9:30 am*|
|Fisherman's Wharf (Beach & Powell)||9:45 am*|
|3:30 pm||Union Square (Post & Powell side of Westin Saint Francis)||4:00 pm*|
|Fisherman's Wharf (Beach & Powell)||4:20 pm*|
|Depart from Building 601 Valet Stand||Destination|
* Arrival times approximately based on traffic conditions. We encourage you to be at the San Francisco locations 5 minutes prior to scheduled times. No reservations or holds on shuttle service.
For current Sausalito, CA, weather information, please visit: www.weather.com.
Cavallo Point Lodge is pleased to welcome you and your dog. In an effort to ensure the peace and tranquility of all guests, we ask for your assistance with the following:
- When booking, please indicate if you are bringing one or two dogs. We can accept a maximum of two friendly dogs per room.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times while on property, including the center parade ground. Owners must be present or the pet removed from the room for housekeeping to freshen your room. Please do not leave pets unattended in guest rooms out of respect for other guests around you. Please refrain from tying your pet to trees and other objects on property.
- Dogs are restricted from entering the Healing Arts Center & Spa as well as Farley Bar and Murray Circle restaurant with the exception of the terrace in front of the restaurant and bar.
- A $100 one-time fee will be automatically charged to your account. If there is any damage to the room due to your pet, the cost of repair will be charged to your account.
- The owner hereby represents Cavallo Point Lodge that their pet is not inclined to bite, and that in the event that their dog bites causing injury while on the Lodge premises, the owner hereby agrees to fully and hold harmless and indemnify Cavallo Point Lodge from any liability, which Cavallo Point may incur, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney fees, relating to such dog bite.
For more information about the Eco Luxe Pup program, please call Reservations at 1.888.651.2003.