Anything but conventional
A place to break with convention, eco friendly Cavallo Point provides an inspired backdrop for business meetings, corporate retreats and special events for groups of 10-300. At Cavallo Point, be inspired to do better work.
Cavallo Point features:
- Breathtaking views: San Francisco, the bay, Golden Gate Bridge
- An incomparable location: historic Fort Baker, surrounded by Golden Gate National Park lands
- 7 Miles from San Francisco; 21 miles from SFO and 27 miles from OAK airports
- Launching point for day trips to Napa & Sonoma wine country, Monterey and Carmel
- Understated luxury in 142 diverse historic and contemporary guest rooms & suites
- Team-building & group activities
Adaptable space for meetings & special events:
- 14,000 sq. ft. indoors / events and sit-down dinners from 10-200
- 12,500+ sq. ft. outdoors / receptions for up to 300
- Diverse venues for breakouts, food & beverage functions and pre-event space.
- State-of-the-art technology: high-speed Internet, drop-down screens and built-in sound
- Banquet facilities, customized menus & private dining rooms
- Murray Circle restaurant: seasonal Bay Area cuisine crafted with the freshest ingredients from the finest local purveyors and farmers.
- Farley Bar: a casual place to enjoy friends, light fare and fun
- Acclaimed Executive Chef Justin Everett
- A stellar wine list, one of California’s largest