"The cool grey city of love." — George Sterling
Enter your email address to receive our monthly e-newsletter with cooking class listings, offers, announcements and more:
Upcoming Classes & Events
Cooking From the Farmers' Market featuring Red Car Winery
In this hands-on cooking class, enjoy your culinary endeavors mindfully paired with Red Car wines. Milly Glazier, Wine Sales expert for Red Car Wine Co., is eager to share these exquisite wines with you. Red Car Wine Co. uses meticulous viticulture and transparent winemaking to craft wines with authentic character and originality. They minimize manipulation so the fruit can faithfully express the cool climate personality of the Sonoma Coast. They source great grapes, make great wine, and market it in an inventive, original way.
- Scallop Tartar with Shiso, Green Apple, Lime Crème Fraîche, Pork Crackling
2011 Barrel Select Chardonnay
- Butternut Squash Ravioli, Marcona Almond, Coconut Bread Crumbs, Capricious Goat Cheese
2011 Heaven and Earth Pinot Noir
- Octopus Carpaccio with Smoked Paprika Oil, Castel Vetrano Olive Relish and Chorizo
2011 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir
- Braised Rabbit with a Cranberry Ancho Sauce on Jeweled Rice
2009 Red Car Estate Syrah
- Caramel Apple Tart with Cinnamon Cherry Bomb Ice Cream
$125 / person - SOLD OUT
Please note that the Cavallo Point Cooking School reserves the right to cancel classes up to 24 hours prior to the event. In this instance, a refund will be issued.