Stand-Up Paddle Boarding
Suitable for all levels, this 2.5-hour class includes 30 minutes on land, paddling techniques, then going over launching protocols and getting out on the water to work on strokes and board handling. You’ll also have a chance to paddle along the waterfront and practice self-rescues.
- $125/person for weekend public classes
- $500/private class for up to 4 people ($110 for each additional person)
See the famous Sausalito waterfront by kayak. After getting set up with equipment and some basic instruction, we head out on the water. Keep your eyes peeled for harbor seals and sea lions, as we paddle by the eclectic houseboat community and enjoy views of the San Francisco skyline.
- $120/person for weekend public classes
- $480/private class for up to 4 people ($120 for each additional person)
Choose from a range of surf lessons available at nearby Marin beaches. Suitable for beginners and experienced surfers looking to hone their skills.
- $275/private class for up to 2 people ($100 for each additional person)
- $40/person for surfboard and wetsuit rental