Sea + Sky Tours
See the Bay Area from every angle with our Sea + Sky Tours. Sail under Golden Gate Bridge on a classic coastal schooner, or take to the air in a seaplane or helicopter for a bird’s-eye view of the city’s most famous landmarks. From romance to a rush of adrenaline, these unique tours add so much to your Cavallo Point experience.
Freda B is a beautiful and historic 80-foot classic coastal schooner. Meticulously maintained and every inch a yacht, she is well-known as the most comfortable and stylish sailboat in the Bay Area. Bay Cruises capture the sights of the San Francisco Bay with nostalgic charm and romance.
Seaplane Tours Over the Bay
Our tailored group tour flight will take your guests over the splendor of San Francisco Bay, and on to Crissy Field, downtown San Francisco, and Oracle Park, then circling back over the Bay and the infamous island prison of Alcatraz. Finally, your flight will pass over Angel Island – the historic Immigrant Gateway to the West, ending with a smooth landing back in Sausalito’s Richardson Bay.
- $189 / Alcatraz and City Sites Tour, 20 minutes
- $229 / Golden Gate Bridge Tour, 30 minutes
- $289 / Sunset Champagne Tour, 40 minutes
- $269 / Greater Bay Area Tour, 45 minutes
- $329 / Coastal Tour, 60 minutes
Golden Gate Bridge & San Francisco Helicopter Tours
During your flight, get an unforgettable perspective of San Francisco – including Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, the city skyline, and more. Throughout the flight, enjoy inspiring background music and live narration from your pilot.
- $215 per person / 20 minutes
- $280 per person / 30 minutes
- Private tours available for 4-6 people; please inquire for pricing.