Meetings at Cavallo Point
Set at the foot of the majestic Golden Gate Bridge in historic Fort Baker, eco-friendly Cavallo Point is a natural gathering place for groups large and small. Each of our meeting spaces in the San Francisco Bay Area offers a fresh approach to conferences, board retreats, and special events—featuring 14,000 square feet of adaptable meeting space indoors and 12,500 square feet paired with exceptional accommodations, dining, and group activities.
A place to break with convention, Cavallo Point is close to everything but away from it all. The destination is an inspired backdrop for your next memorable meeting or event.
- Breathtaking views: San Francisco, the bay, Golden Gate Bridge
- 7 miles from San Francisco; 21 miles from SFO and 27 miles from OAK airports
- 14,000 sq. ft. indoors / events and sit-down dinners from 10-200
- 12,500 sq. ft. outdoors / receptions for up to 300
- Diverse venues for breakouts, food & beverage functions and pre-event space
- All meeting space has windows and all windows open
- 100% outdoor air circulation through meeting room ventilation system
- Merv 13 air filters installed in ventilation system.
- Enhanced and regular sanitizing of meeting rooms and high-touch areas
- Electrostatic spraying of meeting spaces and high touch-areas using EPA approved nontoxic ECO Water sanitizer.
- Enhanced banquet safety and food & beverage handling/serving procedures
- Staff has been trained on enhanced hygiene measures, COVID safety and are required to do daily health screenings
- Guest divider partitions available
- Heated outdoor dining space with Golden Gate views available
- Onsite tent clear top tent available for outdoor meetings or meals.
- State-of-the-art technology: high-speed internet, drop down screens and built-in sound
- Banquet facilities, customized menus & private dining rooms
- Engaging team-building and group activities
- In support of our mission, Cavallo Point Lodge proudly offers special rates for meetings and retreats for non-profit and governmental agencies
The Cavallo Point Cooking School offers an ever-changing roster of cooking classes and programs flavored by the bounty of organic offerings from the San Francisco Bay Area.
Healing Arts Center & Spa
Designed for nurturing and renewal, this contemporary oasis of serenity integrates the finest cultural healing practices from around the world.
Optimal Health Program
Through customized interactive lectures, experiences, and workshops, Dr. Brad Jacobs empowers individuals and teams to make changes that are positive and long-lasting.
Suitable for all skill and fitness levels, and led by knowledgeable experts, Cavallo Point’s offsite group activities combine the best of work, play, and fun.