Guided Meditation Evenings with Tarika Lovegarden
A New, Unique Topic Each Month
Join us each month in the Healing Arts Center & Spa for our Guided Meditation Evenings with Tarika Lovegarden.
Learn what meditation is all about, why it is so effective and how it can help you. Based on her meditation programs taught at Stanford University, Tarika Lovegarden leads a guided meditation session on a unique topic each month. You will be guided through techniques that teach you how to come into the moment, become centered in your inner strengths, and magnetize the right opportunities and people to create a life you love.
- February 7- Love: A Doorway into the Divine Meditation
- March 6 – Unplug From a Busy Mind Meditation
- April 3 – Sanctuary From Stress and Anxiety Meditation
- May 1 – Power of The Pause Meditation
- June 5 – Self-Compassion Meditation
- July 3 – Loving-Kindness Meditation
- August 7 – Centering Here-Now Meditation
- September 4 – Cultivating Emotional Resilience Meditation
- October 2 – Embracing Comfort: The Power of Acceptance
- November 6 – Living Gratefully: A Journey to a Fulfilling Life
- December 4 – Release and Renew: Letting Go Meditation
about tarika lovegarden
Born into a family of pre-eminent meditation leaders and trained since childhood, Tarika Lovegarden carries forth her lineage by adapting timeless meditative traditions to contemporary life challenges. As a celebrated international author, Tarika has utilized her gifts to establish herself as an unforgettable presence and inspirational leader among groups and individuals throughout America, Europe, and India for over two decades.
She’s a meditation instructor for Stanford University’s Health Improvement Program and has implemented meditation programs for organizations including Salesforce, Google, eBay, Pinterest, Oracle, Sephora, and Genentech, among others.
Tarika’s meditations are experiential, fun, and engaging. She eloquently presents techniques that are innovative and down-to-earth. Drawing from a range of meditation methods, she’s responsive to her audience and tailors each presentation to their needs.