Dog Day Afternoon & Cook-Out
Come celebrate with your loyal Canine Companion! On Sunday, June 7, bring your pup and join us for an event to benefit the Marin Humane Society. The afternoon festivities feature a cook-out along with drinks for people and take-home treats for pups. There will be plenty for the whole family to enjoy…
- Paw Painting: Put their best paw forward and paint a one-of-a-kind with your dog
- Cavallo Point Puparrazzi: A professional photographer commemorates the occasion with a photo of you and your pet (funny costumes and props optional)
- Small Animal Friends: Visit with some of the shelter’s smaller companions such as guinea pigs and hamsters
- Pet Boutique: Pet-related items from the Mercantile’s large selection
- Shelter Dogs on Show: Shelter dogs will accompany handlers modeling Kathy Kamei Designs jewelry
$85 per person, including one dog
$20 for each additional dog
$42 per child (ages 5-12)
A portion of the proceeds go to the Marin Humane Society, to help animals less fortunate than yours. All party animals must be on leashes, please!
The Marin Humane Society
Making a World of Difference for Animals
The Marin Humane Society offers refuge, rehabilitation, and support services to more than 10,000 domestic animals and wildlife each year through a myriad of community services, including adoptions, foster care, behavior and training, humane education, pet assistance for people in need, lost-and-found pet services, low-cost clinics, and more. We are a local, independent organization and are not a chapter or affiliate of any national organization. Your support of the Marin Humane Society directly helps animals in your community.
The Marin Humane Society is a registered 501(c) (3) non-profit organization—Federal Tax ID 94-1156562. Our animal adoption, rehabilitation and outreach programs are supported by contributions, grants and bequests for program continuation and expansion. All contributions, including vehicle donations, are tax deductible as allowed by law.