Events at Cavallo Point
Official Launch Party – June 26
- Exhibit by Famed Cup Photographer Gilles Martin-Raget
- Champagne Reception 6:00 pm
- Special Guest, Stan Honey, Director of Technology, America's Cup Event Authority
- Grand Five-Course Dinner by Chef Justin Everett 8:00 pm
- Fireside Chat with Cup VIPs
- Mix & Mingle with Elite Sailors
2013 Summer Barbecue Series
Join us this summer to savor the classic fun of tasty barbecue and ice cold beer. Chef Justin Everett will cook up delectable made-to-order gourmet BBQ to the easy-listening tunes of Lonesome Locomotive on the Callippe Terrace. To wash down all of the good grilling, enjoy tasty brews by Lagunitas Brewing Company and house wines. Kids and dogs are welcome!
Sausalito's summertime Jazz & Blues by the Bay concerts have become legendary local favorites! Sit back, relax and enjoy great tunes and views of Angel Island, San Francisco and the bay. Food provided by local vendors is available for purchase. Save on accommodations and secure two seats at the Cavallo Point Jazz & Blues by the Bay table.
Join us every Monday in Farley Bar for an evening of vibrant live music. Complimentary – all are welcome!
Lectures at Cavallo Point
Throughout the year, Cavallo Point organizes engaging lectures for guests and the local community. Many are developed in conjunction with the Institute at the Golden Gate. The Institute, a landmark program of the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy in partnership with the National Park Service, brings environmental programming to Cavallo Point and other venues.
Activities at Cavallo Point Lodge
We want guests at Cavallo Point to make the most of nearby riches that add so much to the San Francisco Bay Area. To that end, we offer diverse activities each day.
COMPLIMENTARY ACTIVITIES AT CAVALLO POINT:
- Hikes & walks
- Guided Cavallo Point walkabout (learn the history of Fort Baker)
- Guided hike under the Golden Gate Bridge
- Cooking School open house
- Morning yoga (complimentary to hotel guests, passes available for visitors)
In addition to our regular activities, listen to engaging lectures by noted guest speakers; fly a kite on the parade ground; or attend an outdoor kung fu lesson taught by resident holistic doctor Brad Jacobs. With our splendid setting and diverse array of activities onsite, you needn't go far to have the vacation of a lifetime.
Please contact our Concierge at 415.339.4719 for more suggestions.