"The cool grey city of love." — George Sterling
Enter your email address to receive our monthly e-newsletter with cooking class listings, offers, announcements and more:
Upcoming Classes & Events
Pho Friday with Linda Tay Esposito
Fee - Fi - Fo - Fum... Join Linda Tay Esposito for our first ever Pho Friday and learn to make pho from scratch. Enjoy a big bowl of pho for the soul and complete the meal with fresh spring rolls and a fried one, too.
- Vietnamese Imperial Rolls
- Coi Guon Fresh Springrolls
- Pho Bo – Beef Pho
- Pho Ga – Chicken Pho
$65 / person + tax – SOLD OUT
Memorial Day Block Party Pot Luck
Bring your family and friends and join us for our spin on your neighborhood Memorial Day Pot Luck. We went a little crazy on this menu, so feel free to bring along the bean bag toss.
- Cayenne and Cumin rubbed New York Strip Sautéed Peppers & Onions, Avocado Pesto on Focaccia Rolls
- Curried Fried Chicken & Waffles; Carrot, Jicama and Cilantro Slaw; Buttermilk Cardamom Waffle
- Coco Roasted Pork Loin with Cherry BBQ Sauce
- Sweet Corn with Cumin, Lime, Cilantro and Feta Cheese
- Smoked Trout Dip with House made Chips
- Cresta di Gallo and Arugula Potato Salad, Bacon Vinaigrette
- Fresh Berry Shortcakes with Lemon Verbena Ice Cream
$125 / person + tax – SOLD OUT
Please note that the Cavallo Point Cooking School reserves the right to cancel classes up to 24 hours prior to the event. In this instance, a refund will be issued. Should you need to cancel your class reservation, you may do so within 72 hours of the scheduled class start time without penalty and a full refund will be extended.