At Cavallo Point, every member of your family is important to us, including furry friends. We invite you and your pups to enjoy our Eco Luxe Pups program, as well as the many dog-friendly things to do in the San Francisco Bay Area. Cavallo Point also offers dog sitting services, and birthday celebrations can be arranged by contacting our concierge at 1.415.339.4719 or [email protected]. We hope you all enjoy a wonderful vacation together!
Eco Luxe Pups
The Eco Luxe Pups program offers all the comforts of home—and that’s why we provide you with environmentally friendly, organic, and sustainable dog products made by local businesses.
Your pup is welcomed with a bag of treats and in-room products made right here in Marin County and the San Francisco Bay Area, including:
- Luxurious bedding
- Custom food & water bowls by Sausalito Pottery
- Organic cookies & treats
- Pet Swag Bag, which includes a gift and local treats taste-tested by Cooper and Oliver, Cavallo Point's resident Golden Retrievers!
This package is priced at $150 for up to two dogs per room; please see below for our full dog policies.
Places for Exercise
We have the wonderful privilege of residing within the Golden Gate National Recreational Area. While our sprawling parade ground looks like a perfect place to play fetch and chase birds, the National Park Service does require dogs be on a leash. Here are a few local dog-friendly places in the San Francisco Bay Area where pups can romp around freely off-leash:
- Rodeo Beach – Marin Headlands
- Remington Dog Park – Sausalito
Cavallo Point is pleased to welcome you and your dog. In an effort to ensure the peace and tranquility of all guests, we ask for your assistance with the following:
- When booking, please select the Eco Luxe Pups package add-on ($150 per room per stay), and indicate in the "Additional Details" section if you are bringing one or two dogs. We can accept a maximum of two friendly dogs per room. The $150 fee is required and non-refundable. If there is any damage to the room due to your pet, an additional charge will be applied for the cost of repairs.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times while on property, including the Parade Ground lawn area in front of the lodge (in accordance with National Park Service rules). Please refrain from tying your pet to trees and other objects on property.
- Please do not leave pets unattended in guest rooms out of respect for other guests around you. For housekeeping to enter your room, owners must be present or the pet removed from the room.
- Dogs are restricted from entering the Healing Arts Center & Spa as well as Farley and Sula, with the exception of the terrace in front of the restaurant and bar.
- The owner hereby represents to Cavallo Point that their pet is not inclined to bite, and that in the event that their dog bites causing injury while on Lodge premises, the owner hereby agrees to fully hold harmless and indemnify Cavallo Point from any liability, which Cavallo Point may incur, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney fees, relating to such dog bite.
For more information, please call our Reservations Desk at 1.888.651.2003 or email [email protected].