At Cavallo Point, every member of your family is important to us, including furry friends. We invite you and your pups to enjoy our Eco Luxe Pups program, as well as the many dog-friendly things to do in the San Francisco Bay Area. Cavallo Point also offers dog sitting services and birthday celebrations can be arranged by contacting our Chef Concierge at 1.415.339.4707 or by email at [email protected]. We hope you all enjoy a wonderful vacation together!
Eco Luxe Pups
The Eco Luxe Pups program offers all the comforts of home—and that’s why we provide you with environmentally friendly, organic, and sustainable dog products made by local businesses.
Your pup is welcomed with a bag of treats and in-room products made right here in Marin County and the San Francisco Bay Area, including:
- Luxurious bedding
- Custom food & water bowls by Sausalito Pottery
- Organic cookies & treats
- Pet Swag Bag, which includes a gift and local treats taste-tested by Cooper and Oliver, Cavallo Point's resident Golden Retrievers!
For more information about the Eco Luxe Pups program, please call our Reservations Desk at 1.888.651.2003 or email [email protected].
Cavallo Point is pleased to welcome you and your dog. In an effort to ensure the peace and tranquility of all guests, we ask for your assistance with the following:
- When booking, please indicate if you are bringing one or two dogs. We can accept a maximum of two friendly dogs per room.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times while on property, including the center parade ground. Owners must be present or the pet removed from the room for housekeeping to freshen your room. Please do not leave pets unattended in guest rooms out of respect for other guests around you. Please refrain from tying your pet to trees and other objects on property.
- Dogs are restricted from entering the Healing Arts Center & Spa, Farley Bar, and Murray Circle restaurant, with the exception of the terrace in front of the restaurant and bar.
- A $150 one-time fee will be automatically charged to your account. If there is any damage to the room due to your pet, the cost of repair will be charged to your account.
- The owner hereby represents Cavallo Point that their pet is not inclined to bite, and that in the event that his or her dog bites causing injury while on the lodge premises, the owner hereby agrees to fully and hold harmless and indemnify Cavallo Point from any liability, which Cavallo Point may incur, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney fees, relating to such dog bite.