Stay at Cavallo Point
Nestled at the foot of the Golden Gate Bridge, our lodge offers two distinctive styles of accommodations. Both feature a luxurious hotel experience with breathtaking views, a green ethos, and exceptional amenities.
Showcasing spectacular views of the Golden Gate Bridge, our hillside Contemporary rooms and suites seamlessly blend environmental sensitivity with modern style.
Each room and suite offers a private entrance, floor-to-ceiling windows, a cozy fireplace, and is constructed to the highest standard of green architecture.
With scenic city vistas and expansive green spaces, these impeccably restored landmark accommodations blend Colonial Revival character with luxury-focused amenities.
Each space features authentic turn-of-the-century details, spacious front porches, and panoramic windows that open to San Francisco Bay breezes.
Contemporary Two Queens Golden Gate View
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Queen Beds
- Total 450 sq. ft.
Showcasing stunning views of the Golden Gate Bridge, this expansive 450-square-foot room is ideal for families or friends traveling together. It includes two queen beds, bamboo furnishings, and the finest of amenities.
Contemporary King Suite Golden Gate View
- Sleeps 4
- 1 King Bed + Daybed + Sleeper Sofa
- Total 580 sq. ft.
Showcasing breathtaking views of the bay and Golden Gate Bridge, this suite is our most exceptional accommodation of modern design. It offers a separate sitting area with daybed, two-sided fireplace, and spacious deck or patio to savor the stunning views.
Historic King Suite
- Sleeps 4
- 1 King Bed + Sleeper Sofa
- Total 540 sq. ft.
Enjoy a myriad of stunning views and a tranquil retreat in our expansive 540-square-foot Historic King Suites at Cavallo Point. Some of these rooms offer a cozy fireplace, enhancing the separate living room, where a queen sleeper sofa can accommodate two additional people.
Lodge Amenities & Services
We offer a wide array of exceptional amenities and exclusive services—all of which reflect the lodge’s green philosophy of environmental and social responsibility.
Special Offers & Packages
From seasonal savings to wellness weekends, we’re happy to entice you with these San Francisco Bay Area vacation packages and promotions throughout the year.
Stay More & Save More
Prolong your vacation with an extended escape to Cavallo Point and save up to 35%. The longer you stay, the more you save!
Top Dawg Program
Join celebrated K9 Behaviorist, Trainer and Educator Jennifer Sharpe along with your four-legged friend for an exceptional package featuring her exclusive program of personalized dog training!
Third Night Free
Stay three nights for the price of two – this exceptional offer is good on all room types!
Mind & Body Wellness Package
Embark on a transformative journey of relaxation and rejuvenation with our Mind & Body Wellness Package.
Bed & Breakfast
Greet the day with breakfast in Farley or the relaxing comfort of your Historic or Contemporary room.
Book Early & Save
Plan ahead and save! Make your plans up to 30 days in advance and save 25%.
Life Is Suite
Luxuriate in one of our Historic or Contemporary suites, and save 30% off our Best Flexible Rate when you stay 4 or more nights.
The check-in time is 4:00 pm, and the check-out time is 12:00 noon.
Cavallo Point welcomes guests with disabilities. ADA lodging is available. For more information, please visit our Accessibility page.
We are pleased to offer a Cavallo Point complimentary shuttle service, you can find more information here.
Cavallo Point is pleased to welcome you and your dog. In an effort to ensure the peace and tranquility of all guests, we ask for your assistance with the following:
- When booking, please select the Eco Luxe Pups package add-on ($150 per room per stay), and indicate in the “Additional Details” section if you are bringing one or two dogs. We can accept a maximum of two friendly dogs per room. The $150 fee is required and non-refundable. If there is any damage to the room due to your pet, an additional charge will be applied for the cost of repairs.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times while on property, including the Parade Ground lawn area in front of the lodge (in accordance with National Park Service rules). Please refrain from tying your pet to trees and other objects on property.
- Please do not leave pets unattended in guest rooms out of respect for other guests around you. For housekeeping to enter your room, owners must be present or the pet removed from the room.
- Dogs are restricted from entering the Healing Arts Center & Spa as well as Farley and Sula, with the exception of the terrace in front of the restaurant and bar.
- The owner hereby represents to Cavallo Point that their pet is not inclined to bite, and that in the event that their dog bites causing injury while on Lodge premises, the owner hereby agrees to fully hold harmless and indemnify Cavallo Point from any liability, which Cavallo Point may incur, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney fees, relating to such dog bite.
Discover Cavallo Point
Inspired by our stunning natural setting, storied history, and Marin County environment, the award-winning Cavallo Point welcomes you with exceptional ways to relax, play, discover, and celebrate.