Weddings at Cavallo Point
One of Northern California’s most romantic locations, the award-winning Cavallo Point marries breathtaking beauty in a historic setting with understated luxury, inviting accommodations, acclaimed food and wine, and exceptional activities, all onsite.
Combined with flexible indoor and outdoor event space—including the historic Mission Blue Chapel and Callippe Ballroom—Cavallo Point is the perfect location for your unforgettable San Francisco Bay Area wedding. We invite you to experience a wedding like no other, in a place like no other.
- Stunning natural setting with views of Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco and bay
- In national parklands, just minutes from San Francisco
- One-of-a-kind wedding venues indoors and out accommodate 10 to 300 guests
- Historic and Contemporary guest rooms and suites, luxurious and green
- Special customizable wedding menus, enhanced by Wine Spectator’s Grand Award-winning wine cellar
- One single source for all event needs
- Professional catering staff to create a flawless event from start to finish
- Outstanding amenities and activities onsite and nearby to enhance the festivities
Come visit and learn more about the extraordinary celebration we can plan with you.
Special Occasions to Celebrate
Make it magic. Let us help you design the perfect proposal so your partner is sure to say yes.
Inviting, intimate, and serene, Cavallo Point is an ideal location to begin your new life together amongst a small group of family and friends.
Reaffirm your commitment to each other at Cavallo Point - the Lodge at the Golden Gate.
Custom Dining Experiences
Whether you're looking to plan a rehearsal dinner, farewell brunch, a wedding rehearsal or a menu tasting, our wedding specialists are there to plan the perfect event to complement your wedding day.