Cavallo Point "Safe Stay" Program Commitment & Guest Conduct
At Cavallo Point, the health and well-being of our guests, team members, and our community is paramount. In accordance with the latest guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and other governmental agencies regarding COVID-19, we have implemented new measures and service enhancements to ensure that your stay with us is always relaxing, healthful, and inspiring. Our Safe Stay Program was designed specifically for Cavallo Point and is administered and reviewed by our General Manager and Executive Safety Team on a regular basis. We look forward to welcoming you to Cavallo Point and our National Park setting, for a most memorable and rewarding experience.
Cavallo Point Signature Cleaning Protocol
- Cavallo Point has adopted extensive cleaning protocols in accordance with CDC and other applicable governmental guidelines and using EPA-registered cleaning products applied throughout the day in the lobby, guestrooms, and all public areas property-wide.
- All high-touch surfaces and items are disinfected frequently, including but not limited to counter surfaces, door handles, restroom faucets, handrails, pens, and elevator buttons.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are located throughout the property at building entrances.
Murray Circle Restaurant
- Guests may reserve comfortably distanced outdoor and indoor seating at Murray Circle.
- Guests may access online menus from personal devices.
- All china, glass, and silverware is washed with EPA-registered Ecolab sanitizers in our dishwashers at minimum temperatures of 140° F.
- No tabletop linens are used for dining service.
- Payment may be processed as a room charge; sanitizer is offered to each guest when their check is delivered.
Healing Arts Center
- The Healing Arts Center & Spa is currently open for treatments including massages, facials, and a variety of healing arts services. Couples and body treatments are not being offered at this time.
New Mobile Device Access
A new guest communication tool allows access to our hotel concierge services through your own hand-held device or laptop from the comfort of your guestroom and throughout the property.
Team Member Conduct
- Mandatory Cavallo Point Safe Stay COVID-19 training and education is required for all staff.
- Our staff are strongly recommended to wear masks indoors if they are unvaccinated.
- Our staff maintain social distancing standards, proper cleaning of uniforms, and proper hygiene to include frequent hand washing and avoiding touching one’s face.
- Our staff is compensated for sick leave as needed if illness is a concern.
- In accordance with state and county guidelines, unvaccinated individuals are strongly recommended to wear masks in indoor public settings.